Home
»
»Unlabelled
» Halls for hire around bexley area
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
How to create a captivating film - with Brandon Li Brandon Li who is a 1 person traveler, Shooter,DOP, Director and Editor gives us a mas...
-
Research Online Find key contacts have a basic understanding, then prepare basic questions. Write the questions out. What to researc...
-
Sound design - Meshes of the Afternoon, Under the Skin, Hannibal Meshes of the Afternoon Music composed by Teiji Ito Under ...
-
Lair scene Using the studio lecture room, I had to completely transform and create a film set. I had booked the room out from 7am-7pm so...
-
Filming day 1 - Filming at Alnwick Gardens I had already planned and booked to go to Alnwick for a few days to film the flowers. These fl...
-
Modernity/modernism/The modern movement Looking for new subjects, abandoning, rejecting 'academic' approacheds. Huge social changes....
-
This Unit we are required to research, plan and produce a short video for multi-platform transmission that is a work of adaptation derived ...
-
History of Documentary The very first documentary would be news articles, records of current events or travelogues without any real st...
-
Exploring, experimenting and researching sound effects to bring a series of still photographs to life before creating a piece for a Gregor...
-
During pre-production I have had trouble getting hold of the hall. Even though it was booked, I was told by the manager that they had booked...






0 comments:
Post a Comment